Steps before Visa Application
Check the current validity of your passport
All travelers will need a passport valid for at least 90 days following your departure date from Singapore. However, we strongly recommend traveling with 6 months validity on your passport at all times. VisaHQ can assist U.S. citizens with a full range of expedited passport services, including new passport application and passport renewal.
Second, make sure your passport has blank Visa
Most destinations, including Singapore, require that you have adequate un-used pages in your passport, allowing for any necessary stamps upon arrival and departure. We recommend that you have at least two free pages in Visas section of your passport before any international travel.
Confirm if transit visa is required for any
Check with your airline in case you have connecting flights overseas as part of your journey to Singapore. It may be the case that countries you pass through en route to your destination may require a separate transit visa. Please refer to visa requirements of the specific country.
How to Apply a Visa to Singapore
If you have a local sponsor in Singapore (with a Singpass account), he or she can submit your visa application online on your behalf. The online payment mode accepts Master/ Visa, Debit/ Credit cards only.
Visa Application Form
All visa applicants
are required to complete the attached visa application
form 14 A in full i.e. all columns and blank spaces to
The visa application form can also be downloaded from the website http://www.ica.gov.sg
The visa application forms are also available free of charge at:
1. Authorised visa agents at Annex A
2. Any Singapore Overseas Mission
You can apply for
your visa through any of the authorised visa agents at
Annex A. Please contact them for their operating
hours. Visa applications will be accepted only when all
of the following documents are in order:
1. Valid passport with at least six months validity on the date of entry into Singapore;
2. Duly completed and signed Form 14A;
3. 2 recent coloured passport size photographs:
· 35 mm wide by 45 mm high without border
· Taken within the last 3 months
· Taken full face without headgear, unless the applicant habitually wears a headgear in accordance with his/her religious or racial custom but the headgear must not hide the applicant's features.
· The facial image must be between 25 mm and 35 mm from chin to crown; taken against a plain white background with matt or semi-matt finish.) Please note that scanned or unclear photographs will not be accepted and kindly ensure that your form is properly completed. Any incomplete submission or false declaration will result in the application being rejected;
4. Any other relevant supporting documents deemed to merit the consideration of the application. (e.g. Letter of Introduction, In-Principal Approval Letter, Letter of Guarantee from Shipping Agent, Company Invitation Letter, Employment Letter, Residential Proof etc);
All documents in Hindi, including official notes, should be translated into English language.
1. Incomplete forms and/or documents submitted may result in the application being rejected or the processing delayed.
2. Every application for a visa, including the duration of the visa granted, will be considered on its own merits and subject to approval.
3. Possession of a visa does not guarantee entry into Singapore. The granting of entry into Singapore is determined by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers at the point of entry. Visitors must also meet entry requirements such as holding a valid passport, sufficient funds for the period of stay in Singapore and confirmed onward/return air ticket (if applicable).
4. The validity of the visa refers to the period where the holder may seek entry into Singapore. The duration of stay is determined by ICA officers on duty at the respective checkpoints.
For more information about Visa Application, please visit MOF Singapore official website.
Please note ICIEB Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by ICIEB Conferences and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, ICIEB Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will ICIEB Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.
Zeke. R. B. Zhou
Address: Unit B on 15th Floor Eu Yan Sang
Tower,Nos.11/15, Chatham Road South
Kowloon, Hong Kong.
+852-3500-0005 (Hong Kong)